With the advent of the Section 481 Regional Development Uplift, there has been a renewed focus on shooting outside of the major urban centres. With a wealth of experience, the panel will discuss the advantages of leaving the Capital and provide some practical advice on how best to navigate your journey to production in order to maximise the experience covering topics such as the tax credit to talent recruitment to the practicalities of shooting in often remote locations.
DATE: Friday, 23rd July 2021
- John Brady | Producer & Line Producer, Danú Media
- Elaine Gill | Tax Consultant, Clancy & Associates
- Martina Niland | Producer, Port Pictures
- Rob Walpole/Rebecca O’Flanagan | Producer, Treasure Entertainment
- Moderated by Aideen Doherty | Donegal Film Office