Creative Europe MEDIA’s Single Project scheme is for independent European production companies, established for at least 12 months, who can demonstrate a recent success who wish to develop a new project with international potential for cinema, television or a digital platform for which they own the majority of rights.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, 24th April 2019 at 11am Irish time.
The financial support awarded will take the form of lump sums as follows:
- €60,000 for Animation projects
- €25,000 for Creative Documentary Projects
- €30,000 for Drama if the estimated production budget is less than €1.5m
- €50,000 for Drama if the estimated production budget is equal or more than €1.5m
Eligible companies can apply for support to develop the following:
- Projects intended for cinematic release: Feature films, animations and creative documentaries (min. length of 60 mins)
- Projects intended for television (one-off or series): Drama (min. length 90 mins); Animation (min. length 24 mins) ; Creative documentaries (min. length 50 mins)
- Projects intended primarily for the purposes of Digital platform exploitation: Drama (min. length 90 mins); Animation (min. length 24 mins); Creative documentaries (min. length 50 mins). For projects presenting a user experience in a non-linear format e.g. Virtual Reality, these minimums do not apply.
Get in touch with the Creative Europe MEDIA offices in Dublin or Galway if you need advice on your eligibility or application.
Creative Europe Desk Ireland - MEDIA Office: 01 6791856.
Eibhlín Ní Mhunghaile
Creative Europe Desk Ireland - MEDIA Office Galway: 091 770728.